Imagine

Imagine

Friday, December 27, 2013

Welcome Everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself to everyone, as I am new to blogging. My name is Traci, my almost 4 year old daughter is Teagan and my 7 month old is Trenton. The three of us make up the Triple Threat! I am 24 years old, a full-time student, and unemployed. I lost my job when I was pregnant, thanks to a legal loophole. :( I have a male pit bull named Hurricane (Cane for short), 2 chickens named Lucy, Zira, and Molly, a bunny named Benny (Teagan's doing. lol) and a Quarter Horse Mare names Pep. We live in the country with my mother because when I lost my job, I lost all income and therefore lost my house. :( Not that it mattered anyway, since the company I was buying it from refused to fix the roof. I was tired of it raining both inside the house and outside of it.

I am attending school to get my Bachelors in Applied Behavioral Sciences so that I may become a Social Worker. I am also minoring in Entrepreneurship, with the intent to eventually open my own business. I would love to open an occult bookstore. I would also like to start my own farm so that we can be self-sufficient (which is a business) and to RE-open my pit bull rescue (which is also a business). We'll see what the future holds.

I am a full-time mommy to my son, but unfortunately a part-time mommy to my daughter. Her father and I have joint custody, which makes holidays and summers and honestly the whole year suck. I dislike having to share her with him as much as I do. He has her every other week when she's not in school and every other Thursday through Tuesday when she is. She started preschool February 2013 and so far LOVES it. :) She also loves spending time with her daddy and his family, so I can't deny her the time with them.

I have been with an amazing man for over a year named Glenn. We met through a mutual friend on December 14, 2012. He is amazing because he has stepped up as step-dad to Teagan and as a dad to Trent. Trent's bio donor (my ex-husband) refuses to have anything to do with him. He actually walked out on me and the babes 3 weeks after he found out I was pregnant. Thankfully, Glenn stepped in when I was about 4 to 4 1/2 months along.

Now that my divorce is final (June 14, 2013), we're making plans for our family. I am hoping for a spring or summer wedding, but even fall would be okay. We both love winter weddings, but since neither one of us wants to have it indoors and I hate snow, we figure the other 3 seasons would be best. :)

I hope that you will enjoy reading my posts and hopefully join in on the discussions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment