Imagine

Imagine

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Chicken Fail

So I had been enjoying today. I even cooked dinner to end it on a good note. Unfortunately, I apparently suck at cooking. L My presentation was good:


But we found out that I can’t cook fried chicken all the way through to save my life. L So I am sorry to say that my creative juices have evaporated for the evening after that fail. Luckily, Nana took over and cooked the rest… No one got sick at least and that is the important thing! I will need to have her teach me again. Or watch me and tell me what I’m doing wrong. 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Like I said, I nailed my presentation. But my cooking skills leave a lot to be desired. LOL

      Delete
  2. I loved the brevity of this post. It is always good to know your limitations. That's an awesome step to recognize and make the best of all situations that you find yourself in. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.

    Stopped by the UBC (day 14)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And it is VERY important to know your limitations. :) You can get into some serious trouble if you don't!!

      Delete