Imagine

Imagine

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Facebook

Being a mommy of two definitely has its ups and downs. And being a college student has the same. Being engaged is harder than hell. Wanna know what makes it all bearable and yet at the same time, harder? FACEBOOK! I swear that damn site should be considered a drug. Today’s post is going to be awful short thanks to Facebook distracting me until I was too tired to really focus. I have successfully broke myself from the games on Facebook, but I haven’t broke myself of stalking my news feed or of taking a break from the 3 community pages I now run myself and the one page that I help run.

Facebook is a lot like prison, from what I’ve heard. You do a lot of watching. You write on walls. Wait for someone to send you a letter and hope that the wrong person doesn’t poke you. It is also boring as hell. But like prison for some people, it’s impossible to quit. So you treat it like the refrigerator. You know there ain’t shit on ther or in there, but you still open the door every twenty minutes just to stare at the same old shit. So for tonight, I am taking a break from Facebook so that I can focus more on my kids and my other interests. I love that for my groups I can schedule posts as far as a year in advance! So I scheduled out things for tomorrow for 3 of the pages and the only one that is left I will schedule in the morning. And then I will have time to come back here and really give my attention to the blog. I may even add to this post. Maybe. J


No comments:

Post a Comment