Imagine

Imagine

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Keep Going!

So things just got interesting. I got early access to my next college course. I now get to add that to my 4 Facebook pages, 2 kids, fiancé, blog, housework, animals, job search and insatiable hunger for learning things online. It looks like I am going to have to learn better stress and time management skills! But I KNOW I can do it and I’m gonna prove to everyone else what I already know!! In honor of this, here is a picture quote to inspire us all!!!




4 comments:

  1. I hope you also make sure to take some time off and take care of yourself! I don't know how it is for you, but I tend to get burned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do as well. And I believe that this had something to do with me coming down with the flu. So I will definitely be taking some time to think about things and cut back. :) Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes there is too much in life. My philosophy is to deal with what comes first and then move on. I can't do everything at once, so I should not stress about everything either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't try to do everything at once. I have been slacking off on some things to make time for others. And I'm now dropped to the bare minimum on one of my FB pages just so I don't have as much to stress over. I love that on the pages we can schedule posts. So if I get a chance to just sit and breathe, I will schedule out an hour's worth of posts and then I am done on there for the day. It definitely cuts my workload down. :) Thank you for your comment!

      Delete