Imagine

Imagine

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Business Training Party

I sort of fell off the grid! I've been really busy trying to get Bedtime By Tink off the ground. Got a couple big orders in this past week, but finances are so tight that I have to figure out how to come up with the money to get the materials to make the orders. But once I get them, finish them and get paid, I'll have enough in the bank to start getting myself caught up! :)

As I'm looking online for helpful resources, I stumbled across Therese Skelly, a Money & Mindset Mentor and Business Catalyst. She is a business coach and will help folks that need it to improve their businesses. She is actually having a free 2 hour training seminar January 23, 2014 here. The event starts at 9 am PST, 10 am MST, 11 am CST, 12 pm EST.

I will be attending. Can I count you in as well?





From the Therese Skelly website:

"Attention: Freedom-seeking business owners who want
to build a business on your own terms…
Come Party with Me in a Live Google+ Hangout!

Join me on January 23rd at 9am Pacific for a totally free live party on a G+ hangout. I’m celebrating the launch of my new website with fun, games, prizes, giveaways, and free training that will help you blast your business to the next level.
You’ll see me live, on camera,
teaching the four pillars of Keys to Creating a Business You Love

What’s a hangout party, you ask? If you’ve never been to a G+ hangout, it’s kind of like a webinar, but instead of only seeing slides you’ll be able to see ME (and my guests). We’ve also got a cool setup that allows you to chat live with all the participants, network, and ask questions during the event.

Attention: Freedom-seeking business owners who want
to build a business on your own terms…
Come Party with Me in a Live Google+ Hangout!

Join me on January 23rd at 9am Pacific for a totally free live party on a G+ hangout. I’m celebrating the launch of my new website with fun, games, prizes, giveaways, and free training that will help you blast your business to the next level.
You’ll see me live, on camera,
teaching the four pillars of Keys to Creating a Business You Love

What’s a hangout party, you ask? If you’ve never been to a G+ hangout, it’s kind of like a webinar, but instead of only seeing slides you’ll be able to see ME (and my guests). We’ve also got a cool setup that allows you to chat live with all the participants, network, and ask questions during the event.

The secret to business success? I’ll share with you the four pillars you must have to create a business you’ll LOVE (hint: it’s about money, value, messaging and more). And to help you figure out how these pillars work in your own business, my clients and friends will be joining me virtually to share their stories and experiences for you to learn from.

We’ll be playing games (ready for a scavenger hunt?), taking networking breaks (yep, self promo is cool here, we want to know about you!), and just having FUN in this celebration.

You’ll learn:
How your mindset can make or break your biz
Why your income is capped (and what you can do about it)
What it REALLY takes to get the RIGHT kind of visibility
The role of personality in your marketing
The ‘deal breaking’ things you don’t want to do when having prospect conversations

We’ll be on for 2 hours, so you can come for all or part of the conversation. But in order to WIN some awesome prizes, you need to be there live!

Oh… and I’ve got some surprises up my sleeve… including giveaways and prizes! You’ve got to be present to win, so get on the list and put it on your calendar right now."

http://www.happyinbusiness.com/party/

4 comments: